4SightTM for Automotive Solutions
4Sight™ Meets Automotive Industry Needs
The automotive industry requires a LiDAR sensor with ultra-long range, small obstacle detection at highway speeds as well as a wide field of view for highly complex, low speed environments such as traffic jams.
AEye’s award-winning 4Sight™ Intelligent Sensing Platform is automotive’s only cost-effective, customizable adaptive sensor solution with the ability to optimize for various driving conditions and use cases. With its software-configurable architecture, 4Sight delivers proven industry-leading, high-performance data that meets the needs of the automotive OEM customers.
This single sensor platform can be updated over time allowing OEM customers to future-proof their autonomous development without any hardware changes.
Automotive Industry Requirements
At a foundational level, automotive applications require…
- Ultra-long range, small obstacle detection
- Situational awareness for various driving conditions
- Design-centric vehicle integration
4Sight meets all Automotive Industry Requirements
- Delivers the industry’s longest detection range for accurate high speed, highway detection and classification
- Enables customized performance modes for one sensor to operate in multiple environments while maintaining the optimal size, weight, power, and cost profile
- Increases accuracy and quality of data through deterministic intelligent sensing
- Allows for flexible placement options including in the grill, behind the windshield, or in the roof line
- Leverages world class Tier 1 partners (such as Continental) for industrialization and manufacturing
- howcases solid-state performance and reliability that surpass even the most stringent automotive standards — AEye’s innovative and patented approach to MEMS